• Score a three-hour beginner or intermediate sewing class for $29 (value $60)
• Learn to sew from scratch, or update your skills in a fun, friendly environment
• If you feel you need more time, take two classes for just $49 (value $120)
• Or to really get your skills up to scratch, take three classes for $69 (value $180)
• Sewing machines can be provided
• Receive 25% off fabric in-store
• Plus take home what you sew!
• Classes are held Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 10am
You're suffering from Cinderella syndrome and desperately wish you had some awesome new threads for the ball. Your wish could come true because this deal from Designer Fabrics has your new outfit all stitched up. But hurry, before this deal turns back into a pumpkin!
Want more? Waltz on over to the Designer Fabrics Facebook page.
Enjoy By October 27, 2013
back by popular demand:
One ($29), Two ($49) or Three ($69) Three-Hour Sewing Classes
- from $29