• Score a three-hour beginner or intermediate sewing class for $29 (value $60)
• Learn to sew from scratch, or update your skills in a fun, friendly environment
• If you feel you need more time, take two classes for just $49 (value $120)
• Or to really get your skills up to scratch, take three classes for $69 (value $180)
• Sewing machines can be provided
• Receive 25% off fabric in-store
• Plus take home what you sew!
• Classes are held Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 10am
You're suffering from Cinderella syndrome and desperately wish you had some awesome new threads for the ball. Your wish could come true because this deal from Designer Fabrics has your new outfit all stitched up. But hurry, before this deal turns back into a pumpkin!
Want more? Waltz on over to the Designer Fabrics Facebook page.
Enjoy By October 27, 2013
back by popular demand:
One ($29), Two ($49) or Three ($69) Three-Hour Sewing Classes
popular right now
Onyx Restaurant Tapas & Cocktail Bar
Brilliant Breakfast for Two with a Coffee and Bottled Juice Each$22
Abliss Skin & Laser Clinic
Get your Skin Smooth and Wrinkle-Free with Anti-Wrinkle Injections ...$109
Kesh Restaurant & Bar
Two-Course Dinner for Two in Cosmopolitan Broadbeach$39
Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach
18 Holes of Mini Golf for One ($8), Two ($16) or Four ($32) - Open ...$8
Mandala Organic Arts Cafe
Incredible Raw Food Lunch including Pizza and Salad to Share for up...$20