We love that you're living social so much we've collected all of your favourite deals and brought them back! This was one of our most popular experiences, so if you missed it last time, now's your chance.
• Learn to make candles or soap with Early Settler Aromatherapy
• Three-hour soy wax candle class is just $59 (usually $170)
• Includes complete kit with jars, wicks, stickers and colours
• Plus fragrances and an instructional CD
• 2.5-hour soap making classes is just $49 (usually $150)
• Includes use of all ingredients, fragrances and colours
• Make a range of soaps and take 10 home with you
• Along with a PowerPoint presentation containing instructions and recipes
• Two locations available - Gisborne and Albert Park
You had a romantic evening planned, complete with candles for mood lighting and a luxurious bath with scented soap, but a lack of both candles and soap has put a dampener on things. Learn to make your own with Early Settler Aromatherapy and keep the fires of romance burning!
Enjoy By October 15, 2013
back by popular demand:
Early Settler Aromatherapy
Learn to Make Soy Wax Candles in a Three-Hour Class ($59) or Learn to Make Soaps in a 2.5-Hour Class ($49)
- from $49