We love that you're living social so much we've collected all of your favourite deals and brought them back! This was one of our most popular experiences, so if you missed it last time, now's your chance.
• Two-months of unlimited yoga classes for $39 (usually $120)
• Classes run in a studio on Freshwater Beach
• Each class has a maximum of 20 students
• Small class sizes mean ample attention from the teacher
• A variety of class times to choose from
• Receive 50% off an additional five pack of classes
Byron Yoga Centre is one of the longest running yoga schools in Australia. Their approach to yoga is holistic, focussing not only asanas (poses) but also meditation, pranayama breath control and the Yamas and Niyamas (the 10 ethical guidelines to a yogic way of living). To find out more, check out the Facebook page.
Enjoy By October 14, 2013
back by popular demand:
Byron Yoga Centre Freshwater
Two Months of Unlimited Yoga Classes
- from $39