We love that you're living social so much we've collected all of your favourite deals and brought them back! This was one of our most popular experiences, so if you missed it last time, now's your chance.
• Whale watching experience for just $42 per person (usually $85)
• Kick back aboard an amazing four-hour cruise
• Includes a delicious buffet barbecue lunch on-board
• Departing from King Street Wharf at 12.30pm
• Cruises run five days a week including weekends
Spend an exhilarating day with Oz Whale Watching. Witness these great beasts of the deep as they frolic and swim in the ocean around you. Departing from Sydney Harbour, the boat will take you out to the heads to the tranquil waters of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet as you marvel at the beauty of the great underwater mammals. It truly is an awe-inspiring day for the whole family.
Enjoy By October 14, 2013
back by popular demand:
Oz Whale Watching
Enjoy a Mesmerising Day of Whale Watching with a Delicious Buffet Lunch On-Board