• Develop your photography skills with a workshop at Obscura Gallery
• Attend this 2.5-hour photography workshop for $39 (usually $120)
• Take your camera off auto settings and learn how to be a thinking photographer
• Learn the theory and camera basics such as megapixels, lenses and focal length
• Understand the elements of exposure and the principles of composition
• Explore different photography types: street, candid, portrait, travel and more
• Get practical and take some snaps, accompanied by a pro photographer
• Learn about post-production and Photoshop to make your images perfect!
• Connect with them on Facebook
Want to upgrade from a point-and-shoot snapper to a thinking photographer? This workshop from Obscura Gallery just what you need - it's so flash that you'll get everything from theory, to practical, to post-production perfection. Snap up this deal, change your camera settings from auto to manual and get shooting.
Enjoy By October 22, 2013
Develop Your Photography Skills with a 2.5-Hour Introductory Photography Workshop including Post-Production Skills