• 3D printing workshop at The Robots Are Coming for $19 (usually $39)
• Two-hour workshop is held at Southbank Library
• Learn how to take an idea from your head and turn it into an object
• 3D printing can be used to create simple knick-knacks and chocolate
• As well as medical applications, architecture, robots and more
• Items are printed after scanning an object or designing it with specialised software
• Access online repositories of printable 3D objects
• Discuss the various available techniques for 3D printing
• No prior experience or advanced computer skills required to try this out!
• Connect with them on Facebook
Imagine designing an object on a computer, and then watching it come to life via a 3D printer! This is the way of the future, so make sure you stay with the times and develop your technological expertise. How, you ask? Easy - grab this deal and head to The Robots Are Coming.
Enjoy By October 29, 2013
The Robots Are Coming
Learn How to Take an Idea and Turn It Into an Object with a Two-Hour 3D Printing Workshop
- from $19