• Have a great day out at The Australian National Aviation Museum
• Entry to the museum for one adult is $5 (usually $10)
• Entry to the museum for two adults is $10 (usually $20)
• Entry to the museum for two adults and two kids is $15 (usually $30)
• The museum is recognised as Australia's only true national aviation collection
• The collection was established in 1962 and the museum opened in 1964
• There are nearly 50 aircraft on display, in storage or undergoing restoration
• And over 20 engines on display
• Representing the development of air travel and military aircraft
• Connect with the museum on Facebook
• Discover Australia's rich flying heritage at one of Australia's largest aviation museums!
Want a taste of the nation's rich aviation history but don't know where to go? Things are looking up, because you'll find all you need at The Australian National Aviation Museum. If your weekend plans are still up in the air, land this deal for yourself or your family today!
Enjoy By November 4, 2013
The Australian National Aviation Museum
Aviation Museum Entry for One Adult ($5), Two Adults ($10), or Two Adults and Two Kids ($15)