• Grab a date and tuck into a decadent meal at Southbeach Cafe
• Enjoy a two-course dinner for two with wine for $59 (usually $127)
• That's a delicious entree, main and glass of house wine each
• Entree menu features roast pumpkin salad and pistachio-crusted calamari
• Mains include linguine marinara, steak, beer battered fish, woodfired pizza & more!
• The talented chef has worked in hatted and Michelin-Starred restaurants
• Just opposite the beach, you'll love the stunning panoramic views
Dinner is the perfect way to celebrate special occasions such as winning a potato sack race, getting through another day at work, or finally solving that Rubik's Cube. Whether your occasion is of the everyday or special variety, commemorate it in style at Southbeach Cafe.
Enjoy By November 7, 2013
back by popular demand:
Tempting Two-Course Dinner for Two with Wine, Directly Opposite the Beach
- from $59