We love that you're living social so much we've collected all of your favourite deals and brought them back! This was one of our most popular experiences, so if you missed it last time, now's your chance.
• Learn basic knitting techniques for beginners
• Or add to your knitting know-how with tips, tricks and advice for the more experienced.
• Two hours for just $25, usually $50
Sewing Basics Course, just $110 (usually $225)
The Machine and Basic Functions - Module 1
• Get to know your sewing machine and what it can do
• Learn how to set it up, different stitches and when to use them
• Make your own sewing satchel to keep your gear all in one place
Zippers, Casings and Buttonholes - Module 2
• Learn to finish your garments with working and professional looking closures.
• Sew in zippers and buttonholes, and make casings for elastic and drawstrings.
• Recommended class if you want to proceed to garment projects
Make Your Own Sling Bag - Module 3
• Armed with all the know-how, tackle your first project with confidence
• Choose your favourite fabrics to create a cute and practical sling bag
• Practice sewing darts and managing seam allowance
If you've got a creative bent that needs an outlet or you're the type to walk around clothing stores commenting on how you could make that, get stitching today! Learning to sew or knit can be a really rewarding hobby that yields practical results. Thread Den provides a wonderful learning environment for all levels so you're sure to finish your course with all the skills and confidence to start creating!
Follow them on Facebook
Enjoy By January 15, 2014
back by popular demand:
Choose a Three-Module Sewing Basics Course ($110) or Two-Hour Knitting Class ($25)
- from $25