Few rooftops host a better summer night in the District than that of El Centro, D.F. -- but our guess is, you already know that. Boost your palate for booze and spicy bites with one of these offers:
• $39 ($50 value) for admission to a Tequila Appreciation Party in Georgetown
• $69 ($100 value) for admission to a Meet the Maker tasting dinner in Georgetown
• $39 ($50 value) for admission to a Tequila Appreciation Party on 14th Street
• $69 ($100 value) for admission to a Meet the Maker tasting dinner on 14th Street
• $99 ($150 value) for admission to a Meet the Maker tasting dinner and a Tequila Appreciation Party
Each admission to a Tequila Appreciation Party includes access to a delicious, Mexican buffet and three drink tickets. Grub on artisan tacos and savory dishes while you sip punched-up tequila -- which can be consumed straight up or with a splash of soda. Both locations will host back-to-back Tequila Appreciation parties on Monday, July 28 from 5 to 8 p.m.
The Meet the Maker tasting dinner includes a ceviche appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert, each paired with a specially selected tequila. You'll taste three different tequilas -- blanco, anejo, reposado -- and receive a cocktail and house-made guacamole before dinner. Both locations will host Meet the Maker tasting dinners (where brand ambassadors will be present) on Monday, July 14 and Monday, July 21 during varying time slots between 6 and 8 p.m.
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
El Centro D.F.
Tequila Appreciation Party or Tasting Dinner
enjoy $11 savings
- from $39