You missed it This great deal for Sticky Rice is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$30 to Spend on Food and Drink
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The rumors around H Street's streetcars seem to change with the weather, but there is an Atlas District keyword gaining some serious word-of-mouth track-tion: Sticky Rice. Pay $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink at this Washington Post Editors' Pick. Try the G.I. Joe roll with yellowtail, cream cheese, and scallions, rolled in crunchy wasabi peas for a taste bud thrill, or the Sticky Balls -- deep-fried mounds of tuna, crab, and sriracha rice topped with eel sauce. If pairing sushi with comfort food and alcohol is how you roll, go for the bucket of tater tots and a Tecate or three -- who said Sapporo was the only proper sushi beer? Raise a glass during Wednesday's "Blingo" (drinking + bingo) night; jump on stage during Thursday's karaoke night; and you'll realize that what the District truly desires isn't a streetcar after all.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 2 per person, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per table per visit
- Valid only for dine-in
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 2 per person, additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per table per visit
• Valid only for dine-in
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms