You missed it This great deal for Hampton Bodywerks Massage Spa is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
The Fountain of Youth Spa
Swedish Massage and Paraffin or Gold Facial
San Antonio - North$104$45
A Noticed Difference
60- or 90-Minute Custom Therapeutic Massage
San Antonio - North$65$39.99
Allure Skincare and Waxing by Shannon
55-Minute Custom Facial
San Antonio - North$95$39.99
San Antonio - North$50$31.99
Hampton Bodywerks Massage Spa
Choice of Couples' or Solo Massage
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A medic in the U.S. Air Force and Texas Army National Guard, a graduate of the Austin School of Massage Therapy, and a licensed massage therapist, Don Hampton is perfectly equipped to provide a massage that addresses your tension and stress head-on:
• $60 ($260 value) for one 75-minute hot Himalayan salt stone or hot stone massage with aromatherapy
• $119 ($415 value) for one 90-minute hot Himalayan salt stone or hot stone couples' massage with aromatherapy
• $25 ($85 value) for one 30-minute Swedish, Nemby, or T'ai Chi Chaun massage
• $30 ($95 value) for one 45-minute Swedish, Nemby, or T'ai Chi Chaun massage with aromatherapy
• $35 ($190 value) for one 75-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, Nemby, or T'ai Chi Chaun massage with aromatherapy
• $99 ($390 value) for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, Nemby, or T'ai Chi Chaun massage with aromatherapy
• $45 ($195 value) for a 90-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage with aromatherapy
• $99 ($385 value) for a 100-minute Swedish or deep-tissue couples' massage with aromatherapy
While you may be familiar with the gentle strokes of Swedish massage or the strong pressure of a deep-tissue massage, you can also opt to have many of these massage options in the Nemby or Balinese styles: Nemby is rooted in free flowing, feather-light strokes performed to a soundtrack of Afro-Latino jazz music and Balinese focuses on kneading and skin rolling strokes.
Opt for the hot Himalayan salt stone massage and you'll experience the application of warm stones on your back that derive from the salt crystals of the Himalayans -- intended to uniquely and effectively promote deep relaxation and a sense of well-being.
As for the hot stone four-hand massage, two trained therapists will use a combination of Swedish, sports, and deep-tissue massage techniques combined with specialized hot stones to help maximize physical and mental relaxation.
The hot stone massage with aromatherapy combines the strong strokes of the hot stone massage with the soothing scents of aromatherapy.
The T'ai Chi Chaun massage uses light to moderate pressure and slow motion to correct body alignment and structural details.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2017
map & location
A12915 Jones maltsberger rd Suite 201, San Antiono, TX 78247
210-401-5116 | get directions