When on a tour with Mangrove Masters, you might be lucky enough to see dolphins play with mangrove seeds as if they were toys:
• $99 ($200 value) for a two-hour dolphin cruise for up to four people
• Set sail for the waters off Sanibel, Captiva, and Pine Island
• Watch dolphins play and feed in their natural environment
• Dolphins have been known to jump in the boat's wake
• Captain Jack Boutchyard is a USCG-certified Master Captain and Florida native
• Tours offered Monday through Friday at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 2 p.m.
Want more? Check out Mangrove Masters on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013
back by popular demand:
Observe Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat on an Eco-Friendly Tour
- from $99