You've grown accustomed to the gorgeous views in South Florida, but your ears perk up when someone boasts about "the most beautiful sunset on the Gulf ever!" Drink in the scenery of the Sunshine State with this offer from Naples Princess:
• $17 ($35 value) for a 90-minute afternoon or sunset sightseeing cruise
• Cruises depart daily from Port O Call Marina in Naples
• Check the schedule for dates and times, and then call ahead for a reservation
• Ship is regulated and certified by the US Coast Guard, and captains and crew are licensed
• Passengers aboard the Naples Princess are fully insured
Why You'll Love It
Since 1991, this family-owned-and-operated business has been celebrating the beauty of historic Naples by offering quality cruises and unmatchable amenities, complemented by a friendly and professional staff. On TripAdvisor, one Naples resident called this cruise "a perfect experience," while another called it a "must do," saying, "I highly recommend this to not only visitors, but [also] to those who live here full time." Often chartered for luxurious excursions and exclusive waterfront events, this lavish ship comes complete with a dining room, two full-service bars, and a top-of-the-line sound system to ensure that you don't miss a minute of the tour guide highlighting SWFL's exquisite coastline.
Want more? Check out Naples Princess on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013
back by popular demand:
See a Different Side of Your City Aboard a Luxury Yacht
- from $17