Choosing a fine wine can feel overwhelming -- but at Stoney's Wine Lounge, which began inside a vintage Humble Oil Station, friendly experts will help you feel like a vino pro:
• $19 ($40 value) for a one-hour wine education class and artisanal cheese plate for two
• Take "What Is Wine?," a description of wine, how/where it's made, and why
• Or try "Great Varieties," a study of grape varieties and their characteristics in winemaking
• "Food and Wine Matching" can show you how to order wine from a menu
• Facility boasts a tasting room and climate-controlled wine storage lockers
• Reservations are required; Classes are Tuesday at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 5 p.m.
Want more? Check out Stoney's Wine Lounge on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2013
Stoney's Wine Lounge
Wine Education at a Cozy Lounge in the M Streets Area
- from $19