Mystery ingredients in your food are so yesterday -- farm-to-table dining is where it's at these days, and the family-owned Garden Inspirations can help you go from grocery shopping to growing your own grub:
• $49 ($99 value) for a full-day vegetable gardening class
• Choose a Saturday or Sunday session held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Expert instructors will lead you through the cultivation process
• Learn how to create, plant, manage, and maintain a vegetable garden in North Texas
• Go online to schedule your session
Why You'll Love It
Featured on the Dallas Observer's blog numerous times, owner Marilyn Simmons and her daughter, Donelle, have been recognized for their innovative approach to growing local, fresh, and pesticide-free produce. Forget standing in line at the store -- your backyard can become a bounty of healthy deliciousness after you take this class.
Want more? Check out Garden Inspirations on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 14, 2013
Plant Yourself at This Full-Day Gardening Class
- from $49