See America's Finest City from a whole new vantage point when you opt for one of these offers:
• $99 ($199 value) for a SD Bay and coastal aerial tour for 1
• $190 ($380 value) for a SD Bay and coastal aerial tour for 2
• $276 ($552 value) for a SD Bay and coastal aerial tour for 3
• $360 ($720 value) for a SD Bay and coastal aerial tour for 4
• $250 ($500 value) for a 90-minute guided kayak tour of SD Bay & a coastal aerial tour for 2
• $480 ($960 value) for a 90-minute guided kayak tour of SD Bay & a coastal aerial tour for 4
The seaplane aerial tour affords sweeping view of world-famous beaches and sights, including downtown San Diego, the waterfront, Seaport Village, the Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, Petco Park, the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, La Jolla, and more. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins, sea lions, seals, whales, and sharks, too.
The guided kayak tour and seaplane aerial tour combo -- about two hours in length -- departs from scenic Glorietta Bay on Coronado Island, across from the San Diego Bay Bridge. The kayak tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and is followed by a thrilling, 20-minute seaplane tour and another 20-minute kayak ride back to the beach.
San Diego Seaplanes's Website
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
San Diego Seaplanes
How to See San Diego: By Seaplane and Kayak
- from $99