According to Lifestyle Magazine, Robin's Wood Fire BBQ's baby back ribs are "the absolute, most incredible, tongue-tingling, mouth-watering, sensationally sweet and succulent ribs on this planet."
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink
• We also recommend the Garbage Can combo with five-cheese mac 'n' cheese
• And, of course, Mom's fruit cobbler for dessert
• Everything is smoked slow and low with apple and oak woods in a four-ton smoker
• "Rib Guru" and owner Robin Salzer has been cooking up BBQ since he was 11
Want more? Check out Robin's Wood Fire BBQ on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2013
Robin's Wood Fire BBQ
Real-Deal Barbecue in Pasadena for More Than 30 Years
- from $10