You've heard a lot about what builds a balanced physique -- like arm days, leg days, back days, core exercises, and pec-blasting circuits. No matter which body part you're pumping up, nothing beats face time with a professional trainer at Ultimate Fitness:
• $75 ($150 value) for six 30-minute personal training sessions
• Can be tailored for beginners, athletes, new parents, marathon preparation, or rehabilitation
• One-on-one workouts focus on proper form for fast results with a decreased risk of injury
• Located in Eugene's Ferry Street Bridge area
• Open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and weekends by appointment
Says one satisfied client, "Not only do I feel physically stronger, [but] I have a feeling of empowerment I have never known. Making this commitment is definitely the best decision I have ever made."
Want more? Check out Ultimate Fitness on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2013
back by popular demand:
Personal Training for Lean Muscles and Big Confidence
- from $75