You missed it This great deal for Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150) with Two Buffet Tickets to The Lodge, Two Games of Bowling for Two, and a $25 Slot Machine Credit
86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Never has a city's nickname encapsulated its personality more than Reno's has. The Biggest Little City in the World boasts high-end casinos, top-shelf gaming, marquee entertainment, and five-star restaurants, but it's all offset by small-town charm, crisp mountain air, historic railroad tracks, and friendly locals.
With this week's Escape, you and a friend are going big—and paying small—with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150) anytime through June, at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, located just three miles from downtown Reno.
Either way, you're shacking up in 425 square feet of comfort with triple-sheet bedding on a king-size bed, premium channels, pay-per-view movies, and 24-hour room service. Spectacular views of the Truckee River and the Sierra Mountains during the day are rivaled only by big-city views of the Reno skyline at night.
But with all the activities provided by the largest resort in Northern Nevada, it's doubtful you'll spend much time gawking at the view. Settle in with a massage, facial, or body treatment at the world-class Spa and Health Club before testing your luck in the 80,000-square-foot casino. There, you'll get a $25 credit toward slot machine play.
Strike it rich, then strike some pins in the resort's 50-lane bowling alley, where you'll receive four games with your Escape (two games per person). And no need to stop the fun and games there—with miniature golf, indoor golf, go-karts, and more at your fingertips, you'll feel like a little kid in a huge candy store.
But before you indulge your actual sweet tooth, quench your appetite in any of the resort's 11 restaurants—from the fine dining of the world-famous Charlie Palmer steakhouse to the family-friendly hamburgers of Johnny Rockets. Sure, only the high-rollers get the full comps in these eateries but with two buffet tickets to The Lodge, you'll feel like a big, well-fed fish in a small pond.
On your way back to the airport, be sure to salute the iconic arch declaring this legendary city's nickname. It's the least you can do—after all, The Biggest Little City in the World just delivered a little vacation of a lifetime.
For additional information, visit Grand Sierra Resort and Casino on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012
the fine print
- Must complete your stay by June 30, 2012
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Must be 21 and present valid state id to redeem
- Blackout dates include, but not limited to, April 6 & 7, April 13 & 14, April 20 & 21, April 27 & 28, May 11 & 12, May 18 & 19, May 25-27, May 31, June 1 & 2
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Must complete your stay by June 30, 2012
• Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 1 additional as a gift
• Limit 1 per reservation
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Based upon double occupancy
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
• Must be 21 and present valid state id to redeem
• Blackout dates include, but not limited to, April 6 & 7, April 13 & 14, April 20 & 21, April 27 & 28, May 11 & 12, May 18 & 19, May 25-27, May 31, June 1 & 2
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms