The best couples' photos reflect your unique personalities -- after all, you didn't fall head over heels for just anybody. Michelle Logan of Urban Shutter Bug Photography captures that special something in lovers from all walks of life:
• $59 ($150 value) for a 45-minute engagement/ couples' photo package
This on-location package includes three high-resolution edited digital images and one 8x10 print.
• $459 ($1,000 value) for a two-hour wedding photo package
This package includes a DVD with high-resolution images and an online viewing gallery.
• Michelle will travel anywhere within the Bay Area
• Michelle has more than 15 years' experience with film and digital
• Her work has been featured in numerous Bay Area magazines & The Artist Alley gallery
Want more? Check out Urban Shutter Bug Photography on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 17, 2013
Urban Shutter Bug Photography
Your Precious Love, in Photographs
popular right now
MementoStrip Photo Booth
Strike a Pose with a Photo Booth Rental + More$297
The Mountain Winery
Reserve Wine Tasting for 2 and a Take-Home Bottle$32
Hawgs Seafood Bar
$50 to Spend on Seafood Sunday to Thursday$25
Pacific Scuba Divers
Get Your Feet Wet with Intro to Snorkel or Scuba Classes for Two, o...$49
Oil and Filter Change with Tire Rotation and Brake Inspection for A...$23