Rejuvenate your winter-worn skin with this deal from Emerge Skin Therapy, located just off South Elm on East Washington Street:
• $49 (regularly $105) for a one-hour deep pore-cleansing facial with tension relief massage
Includes thorough cleansing, exfoliation, extractions with high-frequency galvanic current, a mask, and moisturization. The galvanic current aids with infusing products into skin; overall treatment helps reduce oil and bacteria on your face.
• $49 (regularly $105) for a four-layer vitamin C peel with tension relief massage
Incorporates antioxidant properties and masking to remove surface layer of dead skin cells, revealing firmer, more radiant skin tone and texture. Vitamin C may also potentially boost collagen and elastin production.
• Staff has more than 12 years of combined experience
• Tension relief includes pressure point massage on face and scalp or hands and feet
• Convenient downtown location is open Monday through Saturday
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 3, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 3, 2013
Emerge Skin Therapy
Revitalize Your Visage with a Pampering Facial Treatment
- from $49