You missed it This great deal for The Whitney is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$60 to Spend on Italian Cuisine
Detroit - Wayne County$60$30
Loccino Italian Grill & Bar
$30 to Spend on Food and Drink at Dinner
Detroit - Wayne County$30$15
The Mulefoot Gastropub
Dinner for Two With a Bottle of Wine & More
Detroit - Wayne County$116$69
Alfoccino Farmington Hills
$12 or $25 to Spend on Authentic Italian Food
Detroit - Wayne County$12$5
back by popular demand:
$20 to Spend on Two Classic Breakfast Entrées at an Iconic Mansion-Turned-Restaurant
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Within elaborate and stately walls in the heart of midtown, The Whitney serves as a prime location to take in some morning rays and fork into delicious breakfast favorites, from eggs Nantucket to Cinnamon Roll French Toast:
• $10 for $20 to spend on two breakfast entrées
• Savor this menu of award-winning, "elegantly American" cuisine
• Stop by this classy spot for breakfast Monday through Friday, starting at 8 a.m.
"Impeccable is the best and most appropriate word for the service received and the quality of the food at The Whitney. These days, few restaurants offer a true dining experience in a relaxed -- not rushed -- atmosphere... do yourself a favor and take a moment to explore the mansion: It has wonderful architecture and is beautifully decorated." - OpenTable Reviewer
A Taste of Detroit's Decadent Past
This 21,000-square-foot Romanesque mansion, completed in 1894 for one of the city's wealthiest industrialists, was transformed in 1986 into a landmark on the Detroit dining scene. Enter the palatial hall and take in the flowing architecture, refined stained glass windows, and welcoming fireplaces. Then, take a seat and browse the menu of breakfast entrées, which emphasize fresh ingredients and classic preparations. Treat yourself to poached eggs atop jumbo lump crab cakes, or an omelette so tailored to your specifications that it's prepared tableside. After all, you're in the former mansion of a lumber baron, shouldn't you dine like you own the place?
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 13, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per 2 guests per visit; limit 2 vouchers per 4 guests per visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Valid only for dine-in Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Excludes weekends or holidays
- Excludes bridal showers
- An automatic 19% gratuity and Michigan sales tax will be added to the full value of the check
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 voucher per 2 guests per visit; limit 2 vouchers per 4 guests per visit
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Valid only for dine-in Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Excludes weekends or holidays
• Excludes bridal showers
• An automatic 19% gratuity and Michigan sales tax will be added to the full value of the check
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 13, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms