It's best to arrive at Amantea Restaurant with an empty stomach -- you'll want to fill up on as much made-from-scratch pasta and freshly cut USDA-quality meat as possible.
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink
• Expect a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere at this local institution
• Ample portions of authentic Italian favorites
• We love the Lasagna Amantea with homemade meat sauce and signature spices
• One diner said, "the chicken parmigiana is absolutely incredible"
Want more? Check out Amantea Restaurant on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2013
Garden City's Go-To Italian Restaurant for More Than 35 Years
popular right now
Boston Tree Room
Slice of Paradise: Ten Yoga Classes$50
Injections R Us
Vitamin B-12 and Lipotropic Injections$49
Aimee Ren Photography
60-Minute On-Location Photo Shoot with Online Gallery and 15 Prints$150
Milla's Beauty Center
Foot Detox, Facial, Microdermabrasions, or Body Wraps at One of Wes...$19
A Double Feature at the Drive-In$9