It's best to arrive at Amantea Restaurant with an empty stomach -- you'll want to fill up on as much made-from-scratch pasta and freshly cut USDA-quality meat as possible.
• $10 for $20 to spend on food and drink
• Expect a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere at this local institution
• Ample portions of authentic Italian favorites
• We love the Lasagna Amantea with homemade meat sauce and signature spices
• One diner said, "the chicken parmigiana is absolutely incredible"
Want more? Check out Amantea Restaurant on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 17, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2013
Garden City's Go-To Italian Restaurant for More Than 35 Years
popular right now
Try Something New: $40 Toward Hungarian Food$20
$30 to Spend on Food and Beverage$15
Haunted History Walking Tour for 2 or 4$20
The Post Bar
$24 to Spend on Pub Fare and Drinks$12
"Legends of R&B And Hip Hop"
Two Tickets to "Legends of R&B And Hip Hop"$110