100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When it comes to the fine arts, your kid is sharp as a tack. Hone those skills to a fine pointe with these offers from New Song School of Fine Arts:
• $37 (regularly $75) for one month of once-weekly group music classes
• $25 (regularly $50) for one month of once-weekly group dance classes (in Madison only)
• $50 (regularly $100) for one month of once-weekly 30-minute private music lessons
• New Song employs more than 20 instructors with experience ranging up to 40 years
• Locations in Huntsville, Bailey Cove, Hampton Cove, and Madison
Something for Everyone
Expose your youngster to the joy of music with a variety of classes for ages 3 to 10, including a Preschool Music Program, Introduction to Music, and Children's Choir. Pint-sized performers age 3 to 10 can look into dance options like creative movement, ballet, tap, jazz, & more. Adults and kids age 4 and older looking to toot their own horn -- or another instrument -- will enjoy exploring private music lessons for piano, voice, drums, guitar, bass, woodwinds, and brass; the Suzuki method for violin, viola, or cello is also offered.
Want more? Check out New Song School on Fine Arts on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 6, 2013
New Song School of Fine Arts
50% Off Group Music or Dance Classes or Private Music Lessons
enjoy $38 savings
- from $37