The smell of sizzling bacon and made-from-scratch biscuits welcomes you to Hometown Cafe. Snag a table adorned with a plaid tablecloth and satiate your appetite with home-style eats.
• $7 for $15 to spend on food and drink
• Journal Star raves, "What else could you want from a mom-and-pop cafe?"
• Casual, family-friendly eatery will become your new "go-to" spot
• Popular breakfast items includes omelets and blueberry pancakes
• Chicken-fried steak and meat loaf win praise from diners craving comfort food classics
• Divine baked goods and UNL ice cream round out the mouthwatering menu
Want more? Check out Hometown Cafe on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 7, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 8, 2013
Down-Home Cooking at Its Finest
popular right now
Jenny Nails at Salon Envy
Shellac Manicure and Basic Spa Pedicure$29
Headlines Hair Design
Cut, Color & Shampoo at a Praise-Worthy Salon$50
Take to the Sky: One-Hour Discovery Flight in a Cessna Skycatcher w...$215
Waverly Glass Company
Cleaning for Up to Ten Ground-Floor Windows$60
Baths for Less of Nebraska
$1,100 Toward a New Bathtub/Shower Installation$99