You missed it This great deal for tesco.com is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Six-Month Anytime Delivery Saver Plan (Pay Upfront) with Priority Access to Christmas Delivery Slots -- Save up to £126 on Delivery
- Save 50%
- 2,447 purchased
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The festive season is on the way, bringing plenty of opportunities to enjoy food and drink with family and friends -- but don't be left frazzled by the prep work. Put your feet up and let tesco.com help with this offer: £30 for a six-month Anytime Delivery Saver plan (pay upfront, total plan value £60), with priority access to Christmas delivery slots. You'll pay £29 now, with £1 payable to Tesco on sign up.
- Wave goodbye to grocery Delivery charges when shopping with Delivery Saver.
- Save up to £126 on delivery over your first six months.
- Choose any available delivery slot, seven days a week, without having to pay the delivery charge (minimum order value £40).
- Shop as often as you like with up to one delivery per day.
- You'll also get priority access to book Christmas delivery slots.
- Plan covers all premium delivery slots for Christmas and weekends (subject to availability).
- Offer is valid to new and existing tesco.com grocery customers, signing up to Delivery Saver for the first time
- Your plan will automatically renew but you are free to cancel at any time.
- Last minute extra guests? Download the handy mobile app and amend your order right up until 11p.m the night before your delivery.
- Stock up on everything you need for your next shindig -- including essentials like wine and beer -- delivered straight to the fridge door.
- All the amazing in-store offers are available in one easy place online.
- Note that the voucher will expire 31 October, 2013 -- be sure to use yours before then!
Say goodbye to the battle for the last bag of Brussels sprouts -- click 'Buy Now' and start shopping in comfort.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 5 November, 2013