You missed it This great deal for Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Photography Session with Prints and Digital Image
Mobile / Baldwin County$119$16
HB Media Solutions
VHS Tapes Transferred to DVD, for Home Video Only
Mobile / Baldwin County$56$15.99
2-Hour Cupcake-Making Class 101 for 1 Person
Mobile / Baldwin County$75$45
3 Video-to-DVD Transfers or $50 Toward Transfers
Mobile / Baldwin County$60$19.99
Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
Lions and Tigers and Bears -- All Down By the Shore
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Take a walk on the wild(life) side with this offer for a one-year membership to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, which has served the area since 1989 and was featured on the Animal Planet program The Little Zoo That Could following its recovery from three major hurricanes.
• $25 (regularly $50) for one member (age 16 and older) and a friend
• $30 (regularly $60) for two grandparents and all grandchildren age 18 and younger
• $37 (regularly $75) for two parents and all children age 18 and younger
• More than 500 animals, including lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, macaws and more
• Petting zoo, reptile house, aviary, and daily shows in the summer
• Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily; closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day
Bouncing Back and Better Than Ever
In 2004, the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo became the first US zoo to perform a full-scale evacuation in preparation for Hurricane Ivan, during which animals were relocated to the the home of zoo director Patti Hall. Then, in the midst of rebuilding, hurricanes Dennis and Katrina wreaked more havoc. Generous donations have helped this little attraction come back in a big way: The zoo will be moving to higher ground on Oak Road, with plans to become the world's first environmentally sustainable zoo. The facility will also be designed to withstand Category 5 hurricane winds. On TripAdvisor, this beloved Gulf Shores institution is hailed as "a small zoo with big appeal," with one guest proclaiming it to be "my favorite place here in the Gulf."
Want more? Check out Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2013