Mahala Church is the published author of short stories, personal essays, and more -- and she'll help you get your creative juices flowing with exercises and activities:
• $35 ($75 value) for 2 adult writing classes on plot types (6/22 & 6/29)
• $49 ($100 value) for 5 teen writing classes (6/17-6/21)
• $49 ($100 value) for 5 teen writing classes (7/8-7/12)
• $49 ($100 value) for 5 teen writing classes (7/15-7/19)
• $35 ($75 value) for 2 adult writing classes on character development (7/13 & 7/20)
The adult writing classes, which begin at 10 a.m. and run for four hours, will discuss which plot types work best for mysteries, romances, and coming-of-age stories -- or techniques for developing characters. Lunch is on your own.
The teen writing classes, which begin at 9 a.m. and run for four hours, will cover topics like exploring possibilities, writing hilarious flash fiction, and storyboarding. Drinks and snacks are included, but students must bring their own lunch.
Barefoot Writing Academy's Website
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
Barefoot Writing Academy
Adult or Teen Writing Classes