get it now to save even moreclose
Head to this studio to create your own all-natural body products or delicious cheeses to take home with guidance from local artisans. Classes are BYOB, so you can bring beverages to sip on while working:
• $20 ($65 value) for a 3-hour beginners soap-making class for one
• $35 ($130 value) for a 3-hour beginners soap-making class for two
• $15 ($35 value) for a 2.5-hour organic lotion or sugar scrub class for one
• $29 ($70 value) for a 2.5-hour organic lotion or sugar scrub class for two
• $20 ($60 value) for a 3-hour cheese-making class for one
• $35 ($120 value) for a 3-hour cheese-making class for two
• $39 ($95 value) for a monthly membership including unlimited access to all regularly scheduled classes
The 3-hour beginners soap-making class uses all-natural ingredients to create a customized loaf to take home.
The 3-hour beginners cheese-making class introduces you to the concepts and techniques used to transform milk into cheese. You'll get hands-on experience making cottage cheese, mozzarella, and yogurt.
The 2.5-hour organic lotion-making class instructs students on how to make body butter, lotion, and massage cream.
Green Lotus Studios's Website
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2014
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Green Lotus Studios
BYOB Soap-, Lotion-, or Cheese-Making Classes
Want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!
popular right now
Summer Waves Water Park
One General Admission to a Jekyll Island Fave$12
One or Three Lipotranz Procedures in Orange Park$79
From Downtown to the Beaches: $25 to Spend on Black Cars On Demand ...$5
Skydive the Beach Jacksonville
Feel the Rush: Tandem Skydiving Jump$149
Honor Carpet Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning for Up to Three or Six Rooms$29