You missed it This great deal for Haelen Massage Therapy is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Haelen Massage Therapy
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're looking for a sound investment in this stressful world, then today's deal from Haelen Massage Therapy has an insider tip: Pay $35 (regularly $70) for a one-hour massage, and capitalize on dividends paid in the form of potential pain relief. Beth Huston, owner of this Birmingham Drive studio, has been in the massage therapy market for 15 years. She concentrates on wellness and relaxation -- working to help you feel more balanced -- but also has experience in sports massage and active stretching. Using Swedish massage as a baseline, your session will start with broad, flowing strokes to help calm your nerves and relax your muscles, yielding a calmer you. Whether you're looking to sleep better, feel more energized, or alleviate tension, you'll want to take stock in this soothing session.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2012
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per person per visit
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 1 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per person per visit
• All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms