Head to Glendale to get gorgeous with a little bit of pampering at Sign of the Tymes Salon -- this team of experienced stylists and massage therapists have been serving the community for more than 25 years, so make an appointment Tuesday through Saturday:
• $32 ($65 value) for a 60-minute Swedish massage
A licensed massage therapist will use soothing strokes to relieve achey muscles and tension.
• $22 ($45 value) for a 30-minute facial treatment
• $35 ($75 value) for a 60-minute facial treatment
• $59 ($135 value) for three 30-minute facial treatments
• $95 ($225 value) for three 60-minute facial treatments
Your skin will be cleansed, exfoliated, toned, and moisturized with top-of-the-line products.
• $20 for $40 to spend on body piercing
In-house body piercer Jon Farina is an expert, so you can count on a clean, gentle experience.
Want more? Check out Sign of the Tymes Salon on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2018
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 22, 2013
Sign of the Tymes Salon
Treat Yourself to a Massage or Facial Treatment
popular right now
eXplore Brown County at Valley Branch Retreat
eXplorer Ziplining Canopy Tour for Four + Photos$149
Fourwinds Resort & Marina
Take a Stay-Cation on Lake Monroe$69
Get The Best of Indy with a Subscription to Indianapolis Monthly$10
Eight-Course Dinner with Wine Pairings in a Victorian Carriage House$69
"The Girl of the Golden West": Two Opera Tickets$50