You missed it This great deal for Campo is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno
$60 to Spend on Dinner and Drinks
1862 David Walley's Restaurant and Saloon
3-Course Dinner and Hot Springs Access for 2
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
While Away Your Lunch Hour: 4 Courses of Chef-Driven Creativity at a Downtown Reno Hot Spot
From the fire pit to the family table, food just brings people together. Nationally celebrated chef Mark Estee takes the idea of culinary-based community to the next level with an intense devotion to local ingredients at his downtown Reno eatery:
• $11 ($16 value) for a plate lunch for one
• Includes a small salad, a cup of soup, an entrée, and a dessert
• Daily-changing menu is served 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
"Exceptional! We enjoyed a selection of starters and a bottle of craft beer for lunch. The polenta with truffle mascarpone was amazing, as well as the roasted shishito peppers and crab focaccia." - Google Reviewer
Get Connected with Delectable, Chef-Driven Dining
When Esquire named this hot spot one of the Best New Restaurants in 2012, it proclaimed: "At few places is the evolution of Italian food in America more apparent than at Campo." Not content with just being a James Beard award finalist in 2013 and an award-winning restaurateur, Mark Estee, the owner and executive chef at Campo, is also deeply committed to the authenticity and passion behind truly fabulous food. When he goes whole hog, it doesn't just invoke the ideology of the idiom -- though he certainly goes the extra mile to ensure his menu highlights exquisite ingredients from farms and ranches throughout the area. Chef Estee's "whole hog philosophy" means his kitchen actually breaks down fresh, local livestock -- yes, including hogs -- for sausages, salamis, and charcuterie, and the chef and his skilled team make nearly everything in house. His devotion to the intrinsic connection between land, farmer, food, and diner is especially evident in a seasonal menu determined daily, which artfully unlocks the full potential of the fresh ingredients available that same morning. As a welcome guest to Chef Estee's creative world, you can take a seat in the inviting, contemporary dining room, cozy up to a community table reserved for walk-ins, or soak up riverside views on the shady patio; either way, this crossroads of community and cuisine is the perfect spot to upgrade your midday recharge -- even if you decide to stay longer than your lunch hour usually allows.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per customer per visit
- Valid Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m-2:30 p.m.
- Please note: parking is located in the ProPark Parking Garage on 135 North Sierra Street
- All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Limit 3 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
• Limit 1 per customer per visit
• Valid Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m-2:30 p.m.
• Please note: parking is located in the ProPark Parking Garage on 135 North Sierra Street
• All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 7, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms