You've never seen San Francisco like this before. Hop on a Segway and experience the city in a whole new way with this offer from Electric Tour Company:
• $35 ($70 value) for a 2.5-hour Wharf & Waterfront Segway tour
• These fun tours depart from Fisherman's Wharf
• Highlights include Ghirardelli Square, great views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach, and more
• Segways are fun and easy to ride, and your tour starts with a comprehensive lesson
• You'll get a compact radio receiver so you're sure to hear all of the guide's info and trivia
• Weekend tours tend to sell out, so make sure to reserve your spot early
• "The tour guide was outstanding. Tour was the highlight of our trip to San Francisco."
• "I highly recommend this tour for people of all ages. It was so much fun and our tour guide was very knowledgeable in the history of San Francisco. Best part of our vacation!"
• "Even as a California native I can enjoy this -- fantastic tour company and guides -- very knowledgeable, kind, and funny. I can hardly wait to try my next SF Segway tour."
Want more? Check out Electric Tour Company on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013
Electric Tour Company
Glide Through San Francisco on a Segway
enjoy $35 savings
- from $35