The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory makes its fudge on a traditional marble slab, dips crisp apples in the bubbling caramel of a copper kettle, and sells elegantly crafted truffles in decorative tins. What's not to love about that, and therefore this deal?
• $15 for $30 to spend on chocolates, caramel apples, and other confections
• The selection of 300-plus varieties ranges from chewy caramels to nutty clusters
• Fill a gift box with an assortment of dipped pretzels, glazed fruits, and barks
• This nationwide company is famous for its cocoa blends and rich, intense flavors
• Visit one of two locations in Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square
Want more? Check out the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2013
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Chocoholics, Welcome to Paradise with $30 Toward Treats
- from $15