You missed it This great deal for Sen Nin is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Three-Course Japanese Samurai Teppanyaki Meal for Two with a Cocktail Each
83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If dinner and a show appeals but you've seen every musical in town, allow us to present today's wicked deal from Sen Nin. For £35 (up to an £86.70 value, for up to 60% off) two people will enjoy a Samurai teppanyaki meal and Japanese cocktail each.
- The menu will soon have you hungry for the lion king's share -- tuck into calamari or vegetable tempura to start.
- Then comes the main event -- enjoy miso soup followed by your choice of steak, chicken, or salmon served with vegetables and rice.
- The cooking is the real thriller here: you'll wonder if what you're seeing is real or the phantom as your meal is juggled, flipped, and flamed in front of you.
- To end on a high you'll enjoy cheesecake or a selection of ice cream.
- You'll also enjoy a Japanese cocktail each to really complete the experience.
- Choose to visit the Camden or Upper Street branch.
Stomp on the 'Buy Now' button and today's deal is yours -- or miss out and be très misérables.
Enjoy By 26 October, 2013