You missed it This great deal for Utah Olympic Park is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Utah Olympic Park
50% Off a Sports Summer Camp, Ages 7-10
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Host of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Utah Olympic Park is the perfect place for your kids to explore gymnastics, skateboarding, art projects, and an opportunity to freestyle jump into the Aerials Pool:
• $162 ($325 value) for baseball camp, June 25-28
• $162 ($325 value) for skating/curling camp, July 9-12
• $162 ($325 value) for tennis/swimming camp, July 23-26
• $162 ($325 value) for volleyball camp, July 16-19
• $162 ($325 value) for karate camp, July 30-August 2
The multi-sport camps are held from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with pickup and drop-off bus locations at 1954 South 2100 East and Kimball Junction/Newpark. Expert, encouraging instructors will help kids stay fit and improve skills with training drills, fun games, and friendly competition.