With a motto like "nothing fancy, just good food," you know you're in store for some old-fashioned comfort food -- served up on paper plates and all -- with this deal from Carrob's Cafe in downtown:
• $15 for $30 to spend on food and drinks
• Specializes in all-day, made-to-order breakfast with omelets, breakfast tacos, and more
• Menu also offers hot plates, baked potatoes, 100% beef burgers, and old-fashioned hot dogs
• Classic comforts include chicken and dumplings, meatloaf, beef tips, and cheeseburgers
• Reviewers say "you won't be disappointed no matter what you get"
Want more? Check out Carrob's Cafe on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013
$30 to Spend at a Soul Food Diner
- from $15