For some, she's the "fairy god mother" of skincare, to others, she's the only esthetician they'll see for a Brazilian wax -- for two years running. Let Amy's Skin Care -- a "Best Waxing Places to Go" winner -- show you how it earned such accolades:
• $25 ($55 value) for a Brazilian wax
• Amy Scarborough uses Satin Smooth and Cirepil (a blue hard wax) for her Brazilian waxes
• Each treatment takes 30 minutes or less
• She'll customize your waxing according to your hair and skin type
• The result is smooth, silky skin that's free of hair
• Amy is a licensed aesthetician with more than ten years experience
• Lauded for her pleasantness and ability to make the process "way less scary and nerve-wracking"
Want more? Check out Amy's Skin Care on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 10, 2013
back by popular demand:
Amy's Skin Care
Waxing Service that Won't Cramp Your Style -- or Skin
- from $25