100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Half bike, half kayak, but completely 100% aquatic, water bikes are a great way to see our city. Let this deal from Austin Water Bikes steer you down Lady Bird Lake:
• $11 ($22 value) for a one-hour water bike rental
• Half bicycle, half kayak, these conspicuously cool bikes provide a unique form of exercise
• Eco-friendly, and powered by you; you'll be seated and pedal your way down the lake
• With views from the water, you'll see the city in a new way
• Past customers say they "definitely recommend this activity to anyone and everyone"
• Locally owned and operated company right on the water behind the Hyatt Hotel
Want more? Check out Austin Water Bikes on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 21, 2013
back by popular demand:
Austin Water Bikes
Take to Lady Bird Lake on a Water Bike
enjoy $11 savings
- from $11