Wait too long to make summer plans, and you'll be up the creek without a paddle. Explore New Hampshire's vast woods, get messy on the paintball field, or ride the river with these experiences, each of which comes with roasted marshmallows for a sweet finish:
• $94 ($198 value) for a two-hour guided kayak tour for two people
• $47 ($99 value) for a two-hour guided kayak tour for one person
• $49 ($99 value) for a paintball adventure for one
• $114 ($228 value) for a one-hour ATV tour for two people
• $70 ($114 value) for a one-hour ATV tour for one person
Your two-hour guided kayak tour takes you along the scenic Pemigiwasset River, where beginners get paddles wet in calm waters and the thrill-seekers take on Class I to Class II rapids.
During your paintball adventure, you and your best buds can choose from 12 different areas, which include beaches, ravines, islands, and wooded areas, spread out across 80 acres.
The one-hour ATV tour takes you through dunes and wooded trails with stunning river views. You'll also stop for photos and swimming -- or make a splash off a train trestle.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2014
Out Back Kayak
Enjoy the Great Outdoors: Kayak or ATV Tour for One or Two or a Paintball Adventure for Up to 20