You missed it This great deal for Fantasy of Flight is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Fantasy of Flight
Gather Your Squadron to Experience the Joys of Flight
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You know that teacher who loved his subject so much, you found yourself loving it too? At Fantasy of Flight in Polk City, you'll find that infectious enthusiasm married to another awesome subject, and in an even bigger way:
• $22 ($46 value) for general admission and Wing WalkAir access for one
• Attraction includes collection of more than 40 rare, vintage aircraft
• Full-day access to rope climbing and the 600-foot zipline adventure
• Daily flight demonstrations take place at 1:30 p.m.
• Track aviation developments through history -- from the Wright Brothers to WWII
Tampa's Top Flight
Trust us: this one's worth the drive. Founder and aviation enthusiast Kermit Weeks has been perfecting his rare skill -- collecting, restoring, and preserving vintage aircraft -- since the 1970s. While some museums sit and gather dust, his flies every single day. Independent reviewers on TripAdvisor say that Fantasy of Flight's tours, exhibits, and interactive experiences create one of Southwest Florida's most unique adventures. A great place for an outing with close friends or family, this day trip leaves you and your crew in the cockpit of history.
Want more? Check out Fantasy of Flight on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013