You missed it This great deal for Grandview Aesthetic Center is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Grandview Aesthetic Center
Laser Hair Removal & Esthetic Treatments
Abundant You Chiropractic & Wellness
Chiropractic Exam Package with Adjustment
Dynamic Spine & Muscle Health
Complete Wellness Chiropractic
Chiropractic Exam, X-Rays, and Adjustments
back by popular demand:
Grandview Aesthetic Center
Look and Feel Your Best: Botox, Hair Removal, Fungus Treatment, and More
80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Dermatology specialist Dr. Rakesh Nanda leads a team of registered nurses and licensed aestheticians at this highly respected spot. Put that expertise to work for you with this deal:
• $179 ($300 value) for 20 units of Botox or Dysport
• $99 ($750 value) for 4 BBL laser hair-removal treatments for a small area
• $149 ($1,035 value) for 4 BBL laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area
• $249 ($1,375 value) for 4 BBL laser hair-removal treatments for a large area
• $349 ($3,200 value) for 4 BBL laser hair-removal treatments for an extra-large area
• $249 ($550 value) for permanent makeup for eyebrows
• $159 ($500 value) for permanent makeup for upper or lower eyelids
• $99 ($300 value) for 1 SkinTyte treatment
• $199 ($600 value) for 2 SkinTyte treatments
• $175 ($375 value) for 3 laser toenail fungus-removal treatments for 1 foot
• $249 ($750 value) for 3 laser toenail fungus-removal treatments for 2 feet
Botox or Dysport Treatment
Botox is an FDA-cleared injectable that is directly applied to targeted muscles below the skin to improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows and moderate-to-severe crow's feet lines in adults. Or, opt for Dysport, an FDA-approved procedure that can stop facial muscle contraction for up to four months, reducing the appearance of fine lines between the eyebrows.
BBL Laser Hair Removal
The FDA-cleared Sciton Joule BBL laser system provides long-term or permanent hair reduction for all skin types. Small areas include chin, fingers, or upper lip; medium areas include bikini line, chin and neck, forearms, underarms, or upper arms; large areas include full arms, modified bikini, or upper or lower legs; and extra-large areas include Brazilian bikini, chest and abs, full back, or full legs.
These specialized procedures can add time back to your morning ritual by ensuring that your eyebrows or eyelids are always perfect -- even after rolling out of bed.
This specialized laser treatment uses a unique filter that is applied to your skin, which can help you look and feel your best.
Laser Toenail Fungus Removal
The Sciton Joule system uses a specialized filter that's been approved by the FDA for the treatment of onycomycosis, which can help reduce the appearance of fungus on the targeted areas.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 23, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015