100% recommendedin LivingSocial member reviews
- Owner Tiffany Dvorak is a Certified Professional Trainer
- Goal is to "assist and tutor owners in effective behavior management of the family dog"
- Private session focuses on dog's specific needs
- Semi-private sessions build skills like sitting, staying, and heeling in community atmosphere
- No more than six dogs/owners in a class
- All sessions last about an hour
For more information, visit The K-9 Tutor's website and Facebook page.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013
The K-9 Tutor
Private Training Session ($32); 3 Semi-Private Sessions for Puppies 7 to 16 Weeks ($32); 5 Semi-Private Sessions for Dogs 16 Weeks and Older ($62)
- from $32