You missed it This great deal for Hotel BPM Brooklyn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Philadelphia - Western Suburbs$75$27.99
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
Philadelphia - Western Suburbs$90$39.99
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
Philadelphia - Western Suburbs$40$25
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Philadelphia - Western Suburbs$49$8.99
Hotel BPM Brooklyn
A One- ($165) or Two-Night ($299) Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Welcome Bottle of Wine, and Two House Cocktails
77% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Even in the city that never sleeps—a place where parties don't start until the small hours—a disco nap is the key to a bumpin' night on the town. And nobody knows that better than Hotel BPM Brooklyn.
Inspired by music, specifically dance music (BPM stands for beats per minute), this spankin'-new spot in Sunset Park is the creation of DJ Bijal, whose constant stage-to-suite schedule helped hatch the idea for a hotel that caters to his hectic lifestyle. And with its doors opening August 1, the luxe Hotel BPM is extending the invite to you, the stylish city-dwelling partygoer DJ Bijal knows so well.
Get a one- ($165) or two-night ($299) stay for two at this 75-room boutique hotel with this week's Escape. Need a longer trip? Combine an unlimited number of vouchers for an extended stay.
You'll be kicking it in a Wi-Fi-connected Deluxe King Room—the hotel's largest. It's appointed with a BPM Sound Sleeper mattress draped in 300-thread-count Frette linens, and features hardwood floors, a 40-inch LED TV, and a Keurig coffeemaker. The bathroom, meanwhile, is outfitted with Gilchrist & Soames amenities and a rainfall shower head.
Crank the tunes and let the pre-funk commence: Each room is hooked up to a system that plays a mixtape created by DJ Bijal himself. Uncork the in-room bottle of wine that awaits your arrival, then head for the on-site bar, where you'll get two cocktails on the house. And no matter where you choose to do what New Yorkers do best, you'll be two subway stops away from Manhattan and one away from Downtown Brooklyn. There's even parking at the hotel.
Like a DJ who drops beats at the club, Brooklyn's newest boutique hotel delivers all the makings for an epic night in New York—but it's still up to you to boogie down and make it happen. With this week's Escape in hand, you're one step—nay, one dance step—closer to making it a reality.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel August 1 - December 31, 2012; all dates subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees not included; will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Valid for travel August 1 - December 31, 2012; all dates subject to availability
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes and resort fees not included; will be collected at redemption
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms