You missed it This great deal for Orient Guest House - Dubai North is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Orient Guest House - Dubai North
One-Night Stay for Two Including Breakfast and Two Tickets to Dubai Museum
You've been wowed by glitz and glam, awed by architecture and bamboozled by bling but there is much more to Dubai than award winning restaurants and the indoor ski resort. Discover this authentic hidden jewel with today's Escape from Orient Guest House and pay AED 250 (regularly AED 506) for a one night stay for two including breakfast and tickets to Dubai Museum.
You may not remember a time when Burj Al Arab didn't grace the coastline or recall the days before cranes perched atop building after building, but Dubai didn't always sprawl across the desert the way it does today. Stay the night at Orient Guest House's traditional Arabian rooms, which have been restored to their former glory in the Bastakiya Heritage area. Relish in the morning with a delicious breakfast buffet as you enjoy views of the museum.
Ten Arabian style decorated rooms and a majlis (lounge) offers travelers the true taste of times gone by as you relax in serene surroundings. With views of the streets from a bygone era, guests are able to relive the past as it was almost a century ago. The roof terrace and two courtyards provide tranquil spots in which to relax. Stone alleys, wind towers, art galleries and cafés surround the Orient Guest House offering the cultural traveler the taste of old Arabia.
Guests also have access to the nearby Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa located 200 meters away where you can take a dip in the shaded pool and sink in to comfy loungers while sipping on a mocktail. Reflect on views similar to what people would have seen if they walked the area years ago: explore the souks, take a ride on the abra, watch as the city comes alive and get lost in the hustle and bustle of this fascinating cultural feast for the eyes. Across the street, take a tour of the Dubai Museum which houses an eclectic collection of artifacts that depict the social and economic life of Dubai's residents long before oil was discovered. See pottery, stone and metallic items, engravings and skeletons discovered during past digs in the Emirate of Dubai.
Get lost in time and discover the historical side of Dubai.
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON 2012 August 31
the fine print
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Vouchers may be combined for an extended stay
- Offer based on double occupancy (voucher valid for accommodation and services for two people)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies: cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Voucher is not valid for reservations between 18 to 24 August, 2012
- One child age 4 and below can stay for free in parents room when using existing beds in room
- Taxes of USD 14 or AED 50 to be paid directly to the merchant
- Airfare not included
- All activities and services must be used in one stay
- For information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
• Multiple vouchers can be purchased
• Vouchers may be combined for an extended stay
• Offer based on double occupancy (voucher valid for accommodation and services for two people)
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies: cancellations made within 72 hours prior to arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Voucher is not valid for reservations between 18 to 24 August, 2012
• One child age 4 and below can stay for free in parents room when using existing beds in room
• Taxes of USD 14 or AED 50 to be paid directly to the merchant
• Airfare not included
• All activities and services must be used in one stay
• For information email email@example.com
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON 2012 August 31
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms