You missed it This great deal for Alnwick Castle is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Alnwick Castle Entry for One Adult (£9) One Adult and One Child (£13) or Family of Six (£22)
If you've yet to receive your owl inviting you to the school of witchcraft and wizardry then fear not; today's deal is your ticket to Alnwick Castle, historic landmark and filming location for the Harry Potter series.
- You won't have to dig too deep into your vault at Gringotts when just £9 is enough to get entry for one adult.
- Or, opt for one adult and one child ticket for £13 or a family ticket -- for two adults and up to four children -- for £22.
- You can even upgrade to an annual pass for £2.50 for one adult, £4 for the adult and child option, or £8 for the family ticket.
- The castle's grounds are packed with fun sights and sounds; walk through real-life Harry Potter sets, undergo a Broomstick Training session, dress up as a knight or princess and try your hand at medieval crafts in the Knight's Quest, or come face-to-face with monsters on the exciting Dragon Quest.
- The perfect summer day out for the family.
Today's deal is bound to disapparate soon so say 'accio' now.
Enjoy By 30 August, 2013