100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay in a Cabin for Two People, Sundays through Thursdays ($135) or Fridays and Saturdays ($165)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay in a Cabin for Four People, Sundays through Thursdays ($195) or Fridays and Saturdays ($225)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
When central Oregon's wheat farmers desired a quiet mountain vacation at the turn of the 20th century, they traveled to the cabins of Lake Creek Lodge, set on the Metolius River in the thick of the 2.6-million-acre Deschutes National Forest, home to more than 1,600 miles of hiking and biking trails. While a lot has changed since those first visitors cast a line in the river, the sentiment remains the same.
Turn off technology and cue up the sounds of rustling leaves, curious birds, and a meandering creek outside your door. Several of the cabins still stand from resort's early days, and most are pet friendly. Cook up a feast in your fully furnished kitchen and eat at the table on your screened porch. After stories are told and plates are cleared, play a friendly game of pool or ping-pong at the lodge. Later, doze off with a book by the lodge's fireplace, then whip up a homemade meal in your cabin. Or, hit the lodge for homemade soup, bread, and pastries, plus a cup of joe from the espresso bar.
• Hiking and biking in the Deschutes National Forest
• Fishing on the Metolius River
• Skiing at Hoodoo Mountain Resort
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013
Lake Creek Lodge
Communion with Nature in Central Oregon
enjoy $135 savings
- from $135