Head to North Woodlawn Street to try multiple exotic cuisines -- Authentic Persian, Turkish, Middle Eastern, Indian, and Pakistani-- at one restaurant, Zaytun Mediterranean & Indo-Pak Bistro:
• $9 for $18 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
• Start with fresh zaatar rolls with basil, olives, pine nuts, and feta and mozzarella cheese
• Dig into kebobs of beef, chicken, or salmon grilled over an open flame (pictured)
• Savor spicy chicken tikka with tandoori naan, cilantro chutney, and raita
• Chow down on gyro meat served over a tomato and oregano sauce
• Enjoy baklava that one Urbanspoon reviewer calls "by far the best in Wichita"
Want more? Check out Zaytun Mediterranean & Indo-Pak Bistro on Facebook.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2013
Zaytun Mediterranean & Indo-Pak Bistro
Try Spicy Mango Lemonade and Nosh on Kebobs
- from $9