You missed it This great deal for Fierro Cheese is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
A Savory Family History
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you live for cheese, you don't want to miss out on this deal from Fierro Cheese -- the third-generation, Little Italy favorite that has produced gourmet creations since 1928:
• $7 for $15 to spend on gourmet cheeses and Italian specialties
• Upper-crust offerings like specialty ricotta and fresh mozzarella, made on the premises
• Imported Romano, Asiago, & provolone selections, plus bread with extra virgin Italian olive oil
• Naples native Michael Fierro began in 1928 in a grocery store at Seventh and Scott Streets
• Now operating on North Union Street, selling to residents and businesses of Wilmington, as well as areas in New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington
Want more? Check out Fierro Cheese on Facebook.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 10, 2013